This workbook, the final installment of the POPPO Books, is a Child’s Guide to Remember and Smile after Loss. Through a variety of activities in this special keepsake, children are encouraged to express their feelings, ask questions, share memories, use their imagination, and find happiness beyond the sorrow that comes with loss.
- Provides a healing model to help children deal with loss after death
- Offers a spiritual framework for children to understand the loss of a loved one
- Addresses loss after death, honestly and directly, but remains comforting and hopeful
- Provides a way for children to identify and express their feelings through storytelling, creative arts, written and verbal self- expression, imagination and conversation
- Creates a starting place for a conversation with children about death
- Elicits the tough questions that arise when someone you love dies
- Incorporates the key points [below] through the use of the acronym S.M.I.L.E.
A Child’s Guide to Remember and S.M.I.L.E. after Loss
Share your feelings with someone you trust
Remembering keeps your loved one close
Use your imagination to create mind-magic
Love yourself and others too
Enjoy your life in a new way
Those we love never really die; they live in our hearts forever!
You can find the first book, What's up with Poppo? Here
You can find the second book,Poppo's Half-Birthday Wish Here
You can find the third book , Poppo's Very Best Trick Here
You can find the fourth book, Bubbles for Poppo, Here