Our 2013 Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Angel Walk will be a day filled with hope, faith & fellowship; it will be a very special way to honor your special Angel.
This walk is open to anyone and it’s a way for you to honor any loved one that left this world. Your Angel can be a parent, grandparent, sibling, child, uncle/aunt, friend, pet ….
Some details of the walk are:
- Sunday, April 07, 2013
- Tradewinds Park – Fritalary Shelter
3600 W. Sample Rd.
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
- Registration begins at 10am walk starts at 11am
- The walk fee is $5 person (children 5 & under are free)
- The $5 registration fee will cover park entry, DJ, pavilion, lunch, free entry to Butterfly World, the walk, snacks & beverages
- Meet many awesome and very special Angels , their family and friends!
- Angel signs will be available to order and they will be placed on the walk trail for all walkers to honor! MORE information to follow.
- It will be a day to remember.
Become a Angel Walk SPONSOR for only $250.00 – You name or business will be placed along the walk trail and you will be included on our 2013 Angel Walk banner.
Email Bob Resciniti for more information at [email protected]
There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life — happiness, freedom, and peace of mind — are always attained by giving them to someone else. – Peyton Conway March
See Pictures of previous Angel Walk
Map to Tradewinds Park
The post SAVE THE DATE – April 07, 2013 – Healing Hearts annual Angel Walk appeared first on The Bobby Resciniti Healing Hearts Foundation.